My Ia (aunt), cousins, sister, and I went out to eat at Bravo's today <3 It was sooooo delish! I ordered a salad with ranch which I had to send back cause there was paramasean cheese on it which i hate soooo much! haha but it's cool cause I got a new salad that was cheese-less <3 and for my entree I had a big ole' plate of spaghetti and meatballs (typical, eh?) Jeez, they served me a lot..I couldn't eat the whole thing lol, but that didn't stop me from getting the most delicious dessert i've EVER had! A veryyyy warm and moist chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream on top of it and surrounded by some sauce thing... idk what it was, but O-M-G! I could dieee! I wish I would have had more room to fit it all in my stomach lol :/ btw, the lemonade was to die for! so sweet and lemony at the same time :)
Anyways, I totally just went on a whole food rant when this post is supposed to be about what I got today :) So we went to a little boutique called Tattle Tales and I got this....
$15
I LOVE representing my New Orleans Saints :D Especially my record holding Drew Brees <3
Then we went to the mall and we hit up Dillard's where we tried on some fun head pieces ;)
^Btw, This is my sister; her name is Daniela ^
Then I went to Victoria's Secret.. they were having a semi-annual sale and I think I picked up the short end of the stick cause the sale started a few days ago and they didn't really have much left, but I did pick up something cute :)
It's a bra.. no need to see the whole thing. You know what a bra looks like! lol but you get to see the pattern :)
Then me and the girls went to our favorite store, Forever 21 :D
Love these earrings!
$4.50
^Leopard Print Fuzzy Slippers^
(in case you didn't know) :)
I think they were like 8 ish dollars
^Polka Dot Blazer^
24 ish dollars
Bow necklace <3
$4.50
I also got a shirt for my sister but it's in her room and i'm too lazy to get it, hehe :p
Last but not least! We of course went to Sephora. Just picked up one thing and got a sample with my points too :)
Daily Brush Cleaner and a sample of
Laura Mercier Face Primer
That's all for my shopping adventure :) I was sooo pooped at the end of the day... We were running around the city for a good 7 hrs and guess what! The whole entire time I was wearing my Steve Madden Annnie's.. how's that for a workout?! :D haha.. but i stillllll had enough energy to go get some delicious beignets with Kevin to celebrate us making a year and 3 months yesterday <3
mmm! Jelly? ;) haha
It felt so nice to have a day off and just enjoy my life.. I love days like this <3 ugh, I wish everyday was a day off! don't you?
Ok, I'm gonna start hittin the sack soon!
Love y'all!
PS: I won't be posting a haul video on my channel just cause this post covers it all..unless y'all want to see one than of course I'll do one, but until then, no video :)













No comments:
Post a Comment